Lantana Golf Club Golf Course Policies and Procedures
It is important for everyone to maintain proper etiquette and maintain the quality of the golf course by repairing ball marks, filling in divots, raking the bunkers, observing the cart-traffic directional ropes, and keeping golf carts off tee boxes and away from the greens. Carts may be asked to remain on the path for maintenance or weather related conditions, and to ensure the course maintains its desired conditions.
We ask Members and Guests to please be aware of your pace of play, and let faster players play through should the situation allow. While fivesomes are permitted, pace of play expectations remain the same regardless of the number of players in the group. New Members and Junior golfers are encouraged to meet with a member of the professional staff for tips about golf-course regulations and etiquette.
- USGA Rules govern all play, except where modified by local rules.
- Proper attire required at all times.
- No denim allowed.
- No athletic attire, including t-shirts and athletic shorts/pants.
- Collared or golf mock neck shirts are required.
- Lantana Golf Club is a soft spike facility.
- Carts must remain on paths around all tees, greens, and on all par threes.
- Cart operators must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license.
- Pace of play expectation is based on a four hour round. Additional time MAY be allotted in special circumstances such as carts being restricted to the path.
- When listening to music, please be considerate to other groups on the course in regards to the volume.
- Back nine starts MUST be approved by the golf shop.
- All Members and their Guests MUST check in with the golf shop prior to play.
- Members may make tee-times 10 days in advance.