Lantana Golf Club is nestled in the gently rolling hills of southern Denton County.
Lantana Golf Club is characterized by its unique architecture and breathtaking natural setting, inspired by the beauty of the Texas Hill Country. Designed by the world renowned team of Jay and Carter Morrish, Lantana's course maximizes the wooded terrain and natural beauty of the land, creating an unparalleled setting.
Lantana has what you are looking for in a private club! Imagine…
- A magnificent 18-hole championship course
- The Home of the Byron Nelson Championship Pre-Qualifying Tournament for the last 8 years
- The Home of the PGA Q-School for 14 years
- State of the Art practice facilities complete with grass driving range, putting green and short game areas
- A great junior program for those up and coming golfers
- A state of the art fitness facility with cardiovascular, circuit training, free weights and strength training equipment
- A spacious Clubhouse perfect for dining and entertaining
- Full calendar of special events including holiday family & kid’s events, themed dinners, socials & more…
To learn more about Membership options and current pricing, contact Caroline Cunningham, Membership Director, at (940) 728-4653 Ext. 301 or click here for our Membership Inquiry form.