WHEREVER YOU ARE IN LIFE, DISCOVER WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT.
Lantana Golf Club
As one of the premier private golf clubs in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, golfers of all levels will enjoy the challenge of Lantana's 18-hole championship course. Designed by the world renowned team of Jay and Carter Morrish.
Enjoy outstanding cuisine in our dining room or outside on the patio as you watch your fellow members finish their round on the eighteenth hole.
Leagues, clubs, and amenities for all ages and stages of life, including a full schedule of golf tournaments, outstanding junior program, winemaker’s dinners, and more.
A warm, welcoming community where you can relax, rejuvenate and enjoy the fellowship of new faces who will become lifelong friends.
Lantana Golf Club is nestled in the gently rolling hills of southern Denton County.
Lantana Golf Club is characterized by its unique architecture and breathtaking natural setting, inspired by the beauty of the Texas Hill Country. Designed by the world renowned team of Jay and Carter Morrish, Lantana's course maximizes the wooded terrain and natural beauty of the land, creating an unparalleled setting.
Lantana has what you are looking for in a private club! Imagine…
- A magnificent 18-hole championship course
- The Home of the Byron Nelson Championship Pre-Qualifying Tournament for the last 8 years
- The Home of the PGA Q-School for 14 years
- Recently renovated, State of the Art practice facilities complete with grass driving range, putting green and short game areas
- A great junior program for those up and coming golfers
- A state of the art fitness facility with cardiovascular, circuit training, free weights and strength training equipment
- A spacious Clubhouse perfect for dining and entertaining
- Full calendar of special events including fitness classes, family & kid’s events, themed dinners, social events & more…
To learn more about Membership options and current pricing, contact our Membership Department at (940) 784-6922 or click here for our Membership Inquiry form.